вторник, 13 октомври 2015 г.

за музиката и следобедите



Понякога просто не съм в настроение за нищо, различно от леглото ми, книгата и слушалките. Всичко останало се смята за нарушаващо вътрешния ми мир и мързеливите ми следобеди.
Както и да е, напоследък слушам музика почти непрекъснато (наистина, мисля, че не го правя само докато съм на училище или спя, когато така или иначе не мога) и реших да направя пост с песните, които напоследък се въртят из главата и телефона ми.
Enjoy.


 

Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers cause you'll never take the blame like me?

 

Oh, I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride

I've been thinking too much
Help me

 

I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line
Of the edge and where I walk alone

 

If I should die before I wake
Pray no one my soul to take
If I wake before I die,
Rescue me with your smile



Polarize is taking your disguises,
Separating them, splitting them up from wrong and right,
It's deciding where to die and deciding where to fight,
Deny, deny, denial.

 

Please let me take you
Out of the darkness and into the light
'Cause I have faith in you
That you're gonna make it through another night

 

If I could be with you tonight
I would sing you to sleep
Never let them take the light behind your eyes
I’ll fail and lose this fight
Never fade in the dark
Just remember you will always burn as bright

 

Do or die, you'll never make me
Because the world will never take my heart
Go and try, you'll never break me
We want it all, we wanna play this part
I won't explain or say I'm sorry
I'm unashamed, I'm gonna show my scar
Give a cheer for all the broken
Listen here, because it's who we are
I'm just a man, I'm not a hero

 

So we can take the world back from a heart attack
One maniac at a time we will take it back
You know time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start
So dance alone to the beat of your heart


 

Deception and perfection are wonderful traits
One will breed love
The other hate
You'll find me in the lonely hearts
Under 'I'm after a brand new start'


Mama, we're all full of lies.
Mama, we're meant for the flies.
And right now they're building a coffin your size,
Mama, we're all full of lies.
~
We're damned after all.
Through fortune and flame we fall.
And if you can stay then I'll show you the way,
To return from the ashes you call.

 

And I'll survive, paranoid
I have lost the will to change
And I am not proud, cold-blooded fake
I will shut the world away
 
I wanna be strong, but it's not easy anymore.
I'm hoping I'm wrong.
~
I know how it feels to be
At war with a world
That never loved me.


She was the wind, carrying in
All the troubles and fears you've for years tried to forget
He was the fire, restless and wild
And you were like a moth to that flame


 

I grew up on your back porch
And I watched the storms light up the clouds
They hung like paper lanterns
To guide the way back toward your house
 ~
If I'm in an airport
And you're in a hospital bed
Well then what kind of man does that make me?

 

This is a wasteland, my only retreat
With heaven above you, there's hell over me


A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all of these vampires
So you can leave like the sane abandoned me
 

Sometimes before it gets better
The darkness gets bigger
The person that you’d take a bullet for is behind the trigger

 
 
Blurring and stirring the truth and the lies.
So I don't know what's real and what's not 
Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I can't trust myself anymore


I’m not evil to the core
What I shouldn't do I will fight
I know I’m emotional
What I wanna save I will try
I know who I truly am
I truly do have a chance
Tomorrow I’ll switch the beat
To avoid yesterday’s dance